Mission & Vision
Our vision at Marcus Whitman Elementary School is a quality education for all students.
- Our vision is to involve students, staff, families and community members in the creation of a learning environment which will be safe, academically challenging and positive for all.
- Our vision is to have high, consistent, expectations for success through collaboration and a commitment to support one another.
- Our vision is to foster the use of written and oral language for communication, critical thinking and problem solving across the content areas.
- Our vision is a school culture that celebrates individual differences & diversity.
- Our vision is to have a dedicated staff that participates in professional development and provides each student with a strong foundation in the skills needed for continued success into the future.
Our mission at Marcus Whitman Elementary School is to make a positive difference in the lives of children so that they will have the confidence and capability to achieve their highest academic and social potential. We will partner with families and the community members to provide and support an engaging and safe learning environment through standards-based instruction so our students build upon their academic and social foundation throughout their academic journey and beyond.